Wednesday, September 1, 2010

EXTRAORDINARY

This is one of my favorite pictures EVER and I wanted to share it with you dear reader. This is the one month old colt, Hermas, whom you will remember as our Boy of the Summer, our Royal Colt, Got Nostrils and A Brand New Baby. I love the energy that oozes out of every pixel. It's calm, it's supple, it's forward and it makes me so happy.

BUT

I love his topline and how the line goes uphill from back to front, with his hindquarter curled under, towards the front end, pushing his body...ZOOM...across the ground. This is a future powerhouse in the making. I like the elasticity in his hocks, I like the reach of his front end...I like, I like, I love this colt.

HE IS ONLY 1 MONTH OLD!!!

What will he be like 2 years....5 years...7 years from now?

Already, I am dreaming of a refined, elegant, Ezzain-bred super athlete and stallion extraordinaire.

EnJOY,
Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment